Genuine Toyota Remote Engine Starter for Avalon
The VIP Remote Engine Starter allows vehicle owners to start the engine before entering the vehicle—as well as to activate the air conditioner, heater, defroster and defogger functions—so owners can have their vehicle ready and waiting with a comfortable interior temperature. And because it’s fully integrated into the vehicle’s existing factory security/keyless entry system, there’s no need for an additional remote. The remote engine starter is operated by pushing the “lock” button on the keyless entry fob in a quick, three-step sequence: (1) push and release “lock” button; (2) push and release “lock” button again; (3) then push and hold “lock” button for three seconds—and the engine starts. The engine can also be stopped remotely by pushing the “unlock” button once, or by pushing and holding the lock button for two seconds or more.
- Enables owners to start the engine before entering the vehicle.
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the vehicle’s existing factory security/keyless entry system—no need for an additional remote; in comparison, aftermarket systems require an additional remote unit.
- Engine starts with quick, three-step sequence using keyless entry fob.
- Engine turns off automatically if the vehicle isn’t put in gear within 10 minutes of starting.
- Can activate air conditioner, heater, defroster and defogger functions (when pre-set before exiting the vehicle), so owners can have their vehicle ready and waiting with a comfortable interior temperature.
- Enhances comfort and convenience—especially on cold winter mornings or hot summer afternoons.
- Premium accessory adds to the vehicle’s resale value.
- Backed by Toyota’s 3-year/36,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty, valid at any Toyota dealership nationwide. Click here for details.
No results found for "PT398-07110, PT398-07111, PT398-07112". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!